- - SIR liburutegiko 2.0.6.R1 bertsioa argitaratua
- Bertsio berria erabilgarri 9.0 ekoizten dute
- Unibertsitate publikoak (%50 gehiago AnotaRCP barruan daude.
- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- Software libreko konponbideak (API SITNA eskaintzan teknologia transferentziarako zentroa
System of records Interlock (SIR)
- Short _ Name:
- It is the basic infrastructure that allows the exchange of electronic registration seats between the Public Administrations. Securely and with legal compliance, regardless of the registry application used, provided it is certified in the SICRES 3.0 Standard.
Its implementation allows the removal of paper exchange between administrations, increasing the efficiency and eliminating the costs of manipulation and remission of the paper, hanks to the generation of authentic electronic copies of the documentation presented in the registration seats.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Network service applications in customers sar
- Solution of Type:
- Common service Infrastructure.
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Electronic processing , Websites, electronic headquarters and attention to the citizen , Support for the processing mail
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector
- Ez dagokio
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
The administrative complexity of Spain makes citizens have the need to relate to different Public Administrations depending on the scope they have.
It is estimated that there are more than 20,000 registration offices of the various Public Administrations. This scenario produces great structural complexity and dispersion in the public service, as well as extra costs and impact on the quality of life of citizens.
THE SYSTEM OF RECORDS OF INTERCONNECTION (SIR)
In order to respond to the needs of improvement and efficiency of the Public Administration and service to the citizen, the System of Interconnection of Registries has been developed, as the basic infrastructure that allows the exchange of electronic registrations between Public Administrations. Through SIR, this exchange of information is carried out in a secure and legal manner, regardless of the registration application used, provided it is certified in the SICRES 3.0 Standard.
The implementation of SIR allows eliminating the transit of paper between administrations, increasing efficiency and eliminating the costs of manipulation and remission of the paper, thanks to the generation of authentic electronic copies of the documentation presented in the registration seats.
Project co-financed ERDF funds:
The integration in SIR is done by common registry applications such as GEISER and ORVE or, whenever justified, by applications previously certified by the DTIC (See the statement of Shared Services http://administracionelectronica.gob.es/pae_Home/pae_Estrategias /
_ _ _/And... Partekatzen DeclaredServices-ssociates.html Rationaliza .VtadiUDe Gk)