- - SIR liburutegiko 2.0.6.R1 bertsioa argitaratua
- Bertsio berria erabilgarri 9.0 ekoizten dute
- Unibertsitate publikoak (%50 gehiago AnotaRCP barruan daude.
- Plataformak Cl@ve, identifikatzeko eta sinadura elektronikoa, hamar milioi erabiltzaile erregistratu ditu
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
Administrative of Procedures Catalogue
- Short _ Name:
- Access sarbideak:
- http ://///- - _ egoitza sede.gobcan.es tramiteak
- The SICAC is the inventory of both external and internal administrative proceedings, which is managed by the public administration of our autonomous community. It has a unique computer application as support for its management.
It collects the basic information of each administrative action (deadline for submission, documentation to submit, resolution body, applicable regulations, resources ...) in order to facilitate its knowledge by the citizenship and intends to continue progressing in the bjectives that had marked the Catalog of Procedures
Administratives as a centralized single repository of all the relevant information of the
administrative procedures, at the same time contributing to the simplification and modernization of ourPublic administration.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Tokiko Entities, Edozein Public Administration
- Solution of Type:
- Good Practice
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Standardization and regulation. Human resources management
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector
- Ez dagokio
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
Offer citizens, by electronic means, in a simple and clear manner, the information they need to interact with the Administration in the exercise of their rights and compliance with their obligations.
Improves the efficiency and effectiveness of the internal management of the Administration by having an inventory of all the performances and to be able to accede, quickly and easily, to the basic information of all the performances
that our Autonomous Community processes.