Administrative Information Management System (SIA)
- Short Name:
- SIA (só dispoñible desde rede SARA)
- Direct Access:
- http://sia2.redsara.es (só accesible desde rede SARA)
- The Administrative Information Management System (SIA) is an inventory of administrative information in the Xeral Administration, regulated by Article 9 of the National Interoperability Framework and updated by all the bodies involved. It contains a list of the procedures and services available from the Xeral Administration and all participating administrations.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
The Administrative Information Management System (SIA) can produce a list of the procedures and services available from the Xeral Administration and all participating administrations (Autonomous Communities and Local Governments), in compliance with Article 9 of the National Interoperability Framework. The procedures and services on the list are allocated a unique coding in order to enable interoperability and make it easier to exchange information between procedures.
SIA is designed to allow for the distributed management of the information stored, thus promoting co-responsibility by participating administrations in the update of this information, using a web application and a service catalogue where information can be viewed or added by various e-services.