- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
The Electronic billing system is a software created to facilitate the government march managing their invoices received by electronic means. The usual scenario the system is a company that, since the public portal of SFE, generates, signature and emits an invoice to a government agency march. Although the invoice can also be received directly via a web service.