- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Sentilo is an open source platform, sensors and actuators, designed to fit in the architecture of Smart City of any city that look for opening and easy interoperability. Has sifo built and is used and supported by an active community and diverse cities and companies that believe using open standards and free software is the first intelligent decision that a smart city should take.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Management of services and systems
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
Sentilo is an open source sensor and actuator platform designed to fit in the Smart City architecture of any city who looks for openness and easy interoperability. It’s built, used, and supported by an active and diverse community of cities and companies that believe that using open standards and free software is the first smart decision a Smart City should take.
In order to avoid vertical solutions, Sentilo is designed as a cross platorm with the objective of sharing information between heterogeneous systems and to easily integrate legacy applications.