- Plataformak Cl@ve, identifikatzeko eta sinadura elektronikoa, hamar milioi erabiltzaile erregistratu ditu
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- ASSI bertsio berria (v2.2.0)
- Erabiltzaileen alta, aldakuntza cl@ve prozeduretan.
- SARTU hodeian zerbitzua, Zerbitzu Digitalak kategorian saria @asLAN Partekatuak
- Certificate of Replacement solutions of SCSP erabili Paper portfolio-a
- Short _ Name:
- SCSP-Replacement of Paper Certificates are standards orientated for the exchange of data and information between public administrations. T he aim is to eliminate paper certificates. SCSP Libraries makes easier the integration of this platform with ict compatible systems. This integration uses SCSP specifications.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Service Network for end-users, Installable product
- Solution of Type:
- Common service Infrastructure or. Application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Services for the AA.PP horizontala, Semantic Assets
- Functional arloa:
- Langileak documents, Government and public sector
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
The objective of SCSP is to specify the protocol; the mechanism of information exchange between public administrations for the elimination of administrative certificates in paper and therefore access to basic records. The Interoperability Technical Standard of data brokering protocols has determined what the roles of the participants are and has also specified that SCSP is the protocol used by the Spanish public administrations.
The SCSP specification defines a set of messages defined by their corresponding XSD schemas
- Web services and Submission of requests is done responses zehar.
- XML formatua transmissions for data.
- The system enables request-response asynchronous synchronous or.
- The messages are signed with XML Dsig (SCSPv2) or WS-Security (SCSPv3).
Messages can be general, common to all services or may be specific depending on each administrative certificate or concrete access to basic registration. Thus, presenting an expandable model with access needs to new data. Likewise, the specification also defines how these exchanges of messages should be performed.