- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Portfolio of ict solutions SCSP - Replacement of Paper Certificate
- Short Name:
- SCSP-Replacement of Paper Certificates are standards orientated for the exchange of data and information between public administrations. T he aim is to eliminate paper certificates. SCSP Libraries makes easier the integration of this platform with ict compatible systems. This integration uses SCSP specifications.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users, Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service, Application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Services for the Horizontal AA.PP, One Assets
- Functional area:
- Staff documents, Government and public sector
- Programming language:
The objective of SCSP is to specify the protocol; the mechanism of information exchange between public administrations for the elimination of administrative certificates in paper and therefore access to basic records. The Interoperability Technical Standard of data brokering protocols has determined what the roles of the participants are and has also specified that SCSP is the protocol used by the Spanish public administrations.
The SCSP specification defines a set of messages defined by their corresponding XSD schemas
- Submission of requests and responses is done through web services;
- XML format for data transmissions;
- The system enables synchronous or asynchronous request-response;
- The messages are signed with XML Dsig (SCSPv2) or WS-Security (SCSPv3).
Messages can be general, common to all services or may be specific depending on each administrative certificate or concrete access to basic registration. Thus, presenting an expandable model with access needs to new data. Likewise, the specification also defines how these exchanges of messages should be performed.