: SAB Computerized management system of bursaries, scholarships and prizes of the secretariat of State of Culture of MECD
- Short Name:
- KNOW is a software system for processing and management of aid, scholarships and prizes of the secretariat of state of Culture of the ministry of education, culture and sport
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Ministry of culture and sport
- Branch of culture and Sport
- Division of information technologies
- Installable product
Juan Pablo Sanz Martin
Head of service of E-government
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Technical Area:
- Electronic processing, support for electronic processing
- Functional Area:
- Government and public Sector, education, culture and sports
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- JAVA, J2EE, HTML, Web Services
- Operating system:
Managing grants is one that generates more interaction with the secretariat of state of Culture of the ministry of education, culture and Sport. Therefore created the SAB system, which allows applications electronically and make a joint management of all applications of a particular convening of subsidy, regardless of the gateway of the application to the system. SAB supports the entire process, both from the point of view of the citizen as from manager. SAB uses the services provided by other Government departments for validation of electronic certificates, electronic notifications and verification of identity data, and facilitates access to the agency Tax and Social security of data of debt status of applicants.
This makes for reuse and interoperability of systems, the deletion of the need to provide documents in the possession of the administration and, ultimately, administrative simplification.
The main objectives pursued with SAB are as follows:
- Complying with the established in the Law 11/2007 to aid procedures, scholarships and prizes of the ministry of education, culture and sport
- Normalizar el máximo posible los formularios de las distintas convocatorias de subvenciones
- Standardize the application process
- Centralizing information of grants to facilitate their subsequent exploitation
KNOW is a management system of subsidies which supports the entire process, both from the point of view of the citizen as the manager: configuration of invitations, presentation in the electronic register of applications and additional documentation at all stages of the procedure, internal management of applications, information and electronic notification to the applicant, assessment, design and generation of letters, lists and reports.
SAB uses the services provided by other government departments for validation of electronic certificates, electronic notifications and verification of identity data, and facilitates access to the agency tax and Social security of data of debt status of applicants.
Es preciso la utilización de la plataforma @firma del Ministerio de Presidencia, para la validación de certificados electrónicos.
If you want to use the services of: data verification of identity, electronic notifications, information to citizens on the status of your request, validation of users against directory active and electronic record of applications, should be corresponding configurations.
JBoss 4, Oracle 10
- Uniformity in the management of all types of grants, regarding normalization of forms and processes.
- Configuration flexibility to respond to more specific needs.
- Automation of all stages of the procedure.
- Centralización de la información en un único repositorio de datos, facilitanto la explotación de datos y el uso de herramientas de toma de decisiones por parte de la Dirección.
News07 February 2011
Released version 1.0 of KNOW by the ministry of culture Unshade accordion
El Ministerio de Cultura libera la versión 1.0 de SAB, su sistema de gestión de subvenciones. Utiliza el servicio @firma para validación de certificados electrónicos, y SISNOT para notificaciones electrónicas. Permite además la integración con registro electrónico, directorio activo, sistema de información del estado de tramitación y servicio de verificación de datos de identidad.
The within the release includes both the source code and documentation.
Para más información, puede consultar el apartado Area Pública de Descargas en la project website .23 July 2010
Grant management system of the ministry of Culture Unshade accordion
The ministry of Culture makes available to the public administrations concerned, its management system SAB subsidies, which allows the reception and processing of applications for aid, scholarships and prizes. Supports the entire process and includes, among others, the functionalities of configuration of calls, electronic receipt of applications and additional documentation, homogeneous management of all applications, design of notifications and electronic notifications.