- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
ROLSAC És a content manager of administrative information. It is meant to non-technical personnel to manage the information of a public administration in their web pages. The tool allows to define different user profiles (editor, supervisor and administrator) and assign specific administrative units to which will access. The tool works as content aggregator of other administrations, as a manager configurandose multiadministrativo.
For this reason, defines a set of connections with managers of external content that allow the administrative information exchange between different systems. In this sense, ROLSAC is integrated with the portal of the single window services directive ( EUGO ) so that all the procedures introduced in the manager who are affected by the directive European services are transmitted automatically to the portal EUGO.
- Administrative information management: chart, administrative procedures, rules, fact sheets and personal.
- Segmentation of content by family, subjects, vital statistics, target audience, etc...
- Content multiadministrativo support.
- Ease of integration with external content managers.
- Integration with the portal EUGO.
- Indexing of content through Lucene.
- Possibility of integration with platforms for automatic translation of content.
- Multilingual support.
- Usage statistics and audits of access.