- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
The Law 11/2007, in its Article 24 of electronic records establishes the need of the existence of at least a system of electronic records enough to receive all types of applications, writings and communications to the public administration of the Balearic Islands , which is why it has launched the initiative of Electronic General Registry.
- Bringing citizenship to the administration of the Canarian Autonomous Community through ensure receipt of applications, writings, consultations and communications through telematic methods.
- Evitar a ciudadanos, empresas, AAPP y demás el desplazamiento a los registros in order to save time and resources.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The main difficulties that have been faced requirements were not originally foreseen in any of the projects, causing a delay in implementing the evolution of Electronic General Registry.
- Have been key aspects the coordination of different teams involucrados en el desarrollo e integración de los diferentes proyectos corporativos relacionados, así como el análisis detallado de las necesidades presentes y futuras y previsión para el cumplimiento de los Esquemas Nacionales de Interoperabilidad y Seguridad.