- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
Habilit@ collects officials who can be enabled to aid in the use of electronic means to stakeholders and scope of empowerment to act on behalf of citizens, who do not have electronic signature, to perform administrative procedures.
The Law 39/2015 of Common Administrative Procedure of public administrations, in his article 12 concrete and develops this empowerment, specifying in Paragraph 2 that if a person does not have the necessary electronic media, their identification or electronic signature in the administrative procedure may be validly done by a public official through the use of the system of the electronic signature that is equipped to it. In this case, you need to the citizen who lack the electronic media identifies before the official and give their express consent for this action but will be recorded for cases of discrepancy or litigation.
In the concrete (3) that the AGE updated a record where officials will be enabled for identification and signing regulated in this article.
Resources relating: Represents