- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Habilit@ collects officials who can be enabled to aid in the use of electronic means to stakeholders and scope of empowerment to act on behalf of citizens, who do not have electronic signature, to perform administrative procedures.
The Law 39/2015 of Common Administrative Procedure of public administrations, in his article 12 concrete and develops this empowerment, specifying in Paragraph 2 that if a person does not have the necessary electronic media, their identification or electronic signature in the administrative procedure may be validly done by a public official through the use of the system of the electronic signature that is equipped to it. In this case, you need to the citizen who lack the electronic media identifies before the official and give their express consent for this action but will be recorded for cases of discrepancy or litigation.
In the concrete (3) that the AGE updated a record where officials will be enabled for identification and signing regulated in this article.
Resources relating: Represents