- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
To start the initiative, the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion identified the need of an application, whereby, and independently of any administrative procedure, its citizens to be able to validate your equipment and browser to certify that can operate with electronic administration of the administration of the Community of Castilla and Lion.
- Inform the minimum requirements that requires the client system for the proper functioning of the signature Applet @firma 5.
the team client has these minimum requirements.
- Supported operating systems
- Web Browsers
- Installation and support Java JRE limit versions
- Installation Plug-In PDF for reading of documents
- Installation of the software (Applet) from generation of signatures Client.
- Centralize the distribution signature of the Applet @firma 5.
Comprobar su buen funcionamiento del software de generación de firma en el equipo destino ofreciendo una
simulation of signature.
- Verifies that can perform electronic signatures
- Verifica que el certificado usado está en vigor: Ni Caducado, Ni Revocado
The objectives of this project are:
- Centralize the distribution of client Software Signature and its updates:
- Facilitar el soporte e incidencias relacionadas con el Software de Cliente de Firma
- Inform the recipients (Citizens) the minimum requirements that requires the client system for the proper functioning of the signature Applet @firma 5
- Provide the user with an option to check if your computer fulfills these minimum requirements.
- Ofrecer al usuario una opcion para que compruebe si su certificado digital es válido para interactuar con la Plataforma de Administración Electrónica.
- Facilitates enormente support and settling incidents.
- Allows to distribute the software from a single point.
- Allows to locate technical gaps of equipment End and actions that can do to fix it
- Allows you to check the Digital Certificate of the citizen.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation:
The main challenge of requirements AE came in the origins of the project, where many doubts about the viability of the signature client @firma with browsers and versions of JRE. In response, the project was highly influenced by the quality of customer @firma detected a great leap of quality since version 2.x to the current one.
A key aspect in the implementation and development of the initiative was to have a stable platform web development J2EE with different work environments, a solid team development and maintenance and have a real contact with end-users through the Room.