- O Concello de Zaragoza pon a disposición os seus servizos de contratación pública desenvolvidos no marco do proxecto “They Buy For You”
- Superados os 10.800.000 intercambios rexistrais a través do Sistema de Interconexión de Rexistros (SIR) no ano 2020
- Publicada a versión 2.0.6.R1 da Libraría de Intercambio SIR
- Dispoñible en Produción nova versión 9.0 de PRATA
- Máis do 50% das universidades públicas intégranse en AnotaRCP
- Short Name:
- Rede SARA
- Direct Access:
- The network Sara (applications and networks for the administrations) is a set of communications infrastructure and basic services that connects networks of Spanish public administrations and institutions facilitating the exchange of information and access to services.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service infrastructure
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Communications infrastructure and messenger , Horizontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
This implementation is established as an obligation in Article 43 of Law 11/2007 LAECSP, in Art. 13 of Royal Decree 4/2010 governing the NIF and in Resolution of 19 July 2011 approving the Interoperability Technical Specification for the requirements to connect to the communication network of the Spanish public administrations, establishing the conditions under which any member of an administration or public entity linked or dependent of that will access the SARA Network. The Agreement of Council of Ministers of 29th April, 2011 approved the "Plan for promoting the incorporation of IPv6 in Spain." Red SARA is essential for this purpose and has already incorporated this protocol.
Reliability: fully meshed network with no single points of failure, latest technology and support 24x7x365.
Security: encrypted traffic and security incidents early warning system, in collaboration with the CCN-CERT.
Capacity: 10 Gbps in Ministries and 100 Mbps in local governments.
Quality of Service (QoS): each data is treated according to their nature.
Interoperability: Common Gateway IPv6 for e-Government services to be accessible to citizens using IPv6 connections. sTESTA network connectivity to the European institutions.