- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
The Common Electronic Registration provides a way of handling for all those applications, writings and communications made by the citizen or by companies, and directed towards public administrations, which do not conform to administrative procedures already covered by electronic headquarters of the different administrations. The Common Electronic Registration act in accordance with the law 39/2015, 1 October, Common Administrative procedure of public administrations.
This Register provides a channel digital, via Internet, in which he uses an electronic general form available on the General access point (https :// administracionelectronica.gob.es), which allows the presentation of any kind of proceedings before the public administration, provided that this Administration is integrated in the platform of interconnection of records, SIR.
However, the person, if you wish, you can go to a physical office of assistance in rows that will make the digitization of the documentation submitted and forwarded by the most appropriate means the destination.
Supported OSes :
- Windows (View SP2, SP1 7 and 8 or higher) [recommended]
- Not compatible with Windows 8 RT
- Linux (2.6 or higher)
- Mac OS X (10.6.8 or higher)
Supported browsers (in all cases, it is necessary to have installed a Self-Signature client):
- Microsoft Internet Explorer (9 or higher),
- Google Chrome (4 or higher),
- Apple Safari (4 or higher),
- Mozilla Firefox (3.0 or higher),
Como norma general el certificado debe estar instalado en el sistema operativo, salvo en el caso de Firefox que debe instalarse en el navegador.