- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
Mazarrón Digital City, is a selected project within the program 2007-2010 Digital Cities, and is co-financed by the ministry of industry, tourism and trade and the Autonomous Community of the region of Murcia with funds FEDERA of the European Union by 80% and 20 per cent of its own funds of State and autonomous administrations respectively. Among the actions developed through this project, is implementing a Portal Directory of Entities Mazarrón Citizens, for the promotion of community life in the municipality.
In order to support the reuse of the solution implemented by the rest of public administrations, this initiative is implemented for visitors from the centre of technology transfer (CTT) can identify the outline of modules of the platform implanted in the municipality of Mazarrón, which supports the solution of the Portal directory of the municipality Citizens Entities and its content management platform web.