- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
The platform of institutions offers a tool for managing identities of public employees of institutions, including its position and roles partners, which can be accessed via web services, and a Single authentication portal that provides single sign-on among all services offered to institutions.
Through this portal allows public employees of institutions the application of high in any institution, as well as self-provisioning of users via a web interface, for those positions of the entity, which have permissions of management of the employees of the institution.
Applications built in this portal, share credentials through oAuth, that provides a Single Sign On, body may request inclusion on the platform of new applications designed to institutions so that they can be accessed from a centralized point to all services at your disposal. Likewise, the agency responsible for the implementation benefits from all services implanted for managing identities can delegate in those responsible for each agency assigning permissions for that application within your organization.
Likewise, the portal is integrated with the DIR3, remain synchronized and ensuring a correspondence between units of institutions, and the portal, allowing the user management and roles to changes in the directory.