- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
The Portafirmas provides a tool to electronically sign documents. These documents as well signed have a mechanism to verify the validity of the signature in both its electronic version as in print.
The Portafirmas supports several signature formats, all of them are accepted in the ENI for signing of digital documents. Admits personal certificates in the service of public administration to sign documents. Use @firma for this so it is predictable that any extension include automatically.
The Portafirmas allows:
- Reduce response times in the processes of signature.
- Checking the state of the string of signatures on multiple signature process.
- Having a single point of verification, the documents signed, both electronically, such as visual matching.
- Saving in the cost of paper and storage.
- Increase security in the processes of signature.
- Facilitar la Adaptación al estándar ENI de la documentación y expedientes asociados a los trámites.