- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
The Portafirmas is a tool to generate flows of signature and electronically sign documents, using the digital certificate of the signatory.
- Access to the application according to different profiles:
- Access. Only gives access to the application.
- Drafting. Allows You To write requests.
- Signature. it allows for signing petitions.
- Located administrator. Access to the options for managing usaurios from headquarters in question.
- Administrator. Role of total administrator of the application.
- Management of petitions in different trays according to the state of the same.
- Definition of tags for organizing signing petitions within the trays.
- Search for requests.
- Predefined filters of requests.
- Drafting of flows of signature.
- Signature of documents.
- Descarga de la firma del documento y de informes de firma con Código Seguro de Verificación (CSV).
- Templates generation of requests for signing.
- Possibility to invite users to Portafirmas.
Portafirmas Web Services
Moreover is available for users who wish to intergrar their applications with the Portafirmas, a series of Web Services automatic transmission of requests.