- Publicada a versión 2.0.6.R1 da Libraría de Intercambio SIR
- Dispoñible en Produción nova versión 9.0 de PRATA
- Máis do 50% das universidades públicas intégranse en AnotaRCP
- A plataforma Cl@ve, para a identificación e firma electrónica, alcanza o dez millóns de usuarios rexistrados
- API SITNA na oferta de solucións de software libre do Centro de Transferencia de Tecnoloxía
E-signature and Certificate Policy
- Short Name:
- Política de Firma
- Direct Access:
- Sede electrónica , Norma Técnica de Interoperabilidade de Política de Firma Electrónica
- It defines a reference schema model for electronic identification and certification, in accordance with Law 39/2015 of Common Administrative Procedure of the Public Administrations.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Standardization and regulation
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Persoal documents
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
In accordance with Law 39/2015, the Dixital Signature and Certificate Policy in the Xeral Administration and its public bodies is comprised of the technical standards and guidelines applicable to the use of dixital signature and certification within its scope of application. Article 18 of Royal Decree 4/2010, regulating the National Interoperability Framework, states that the Xeral Administration Dixital Signature and Certificate Policy should be the xeral interoperability framework for dixital signature validation and mutual recognition within its scope of application. Likewise, it states that said policy could become a reference for other public administrations to design the signature and certificate policies to be applied within their scope of competence.
In broad terms, a dixital signature policy should contain a series of rules about dixital signature, revolving around the concepts of signature creation and validation in a specific context (legal, contractual, xudicial, etc.) and defining the obligations of all parties involved. The whole process is aimed at determining the validity of a dixital signature for a given transaction, stipulating the information to be included by the signatory when creating the signature and the information to be verified during the validation process.
Specifically, the Xeral Administration Dixital Signature Policy comprises all the common criteria followed by the Administration and the dependent or associated public bodies in connection with dixital signature.
• It encompasses dixital signature regulations, arranged in terms of signature creation and validation.
• It includes the standardised, interoperable profiles of new citizen and public administration identification methods, as envisaged in Law 39/2015, namely, office, dixital stamp and civil servant certificates.
• It is set in a given context.
• It helps build trust in e-transactions.
• It defines rules and obligations for all the parties involved in a signature process.
• It determines the validity of dixital signature for specific transactions.