- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, para la identificación y firma electrónica, alcanza los diez millones de usuarios registrados
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
The platform of interoperability of the Balearic Islands (PINBAL) is a technological solution developed by the government of the Balearic Islands that enables interoperability between Balearic administrations and the rest of the State.
PINBAL can be consulted (either through a web application or through web services) the services available through the platform of the state and Brokerage services defined themselves in the area of the Autonomous Community of the Balearic Islands. In particular PINBAL allows to manage:
> Entities: are all those administrations affixed to the Covenant of Interoperability
> Services: are the package of services available through the platform either own or intermediatos.
> Users: that can be representatives of entities with permissions to create other users, users delegates who are users who have permissions to perform queries to services or users auditors.
> Procedures: are the set of administrative procedures to which a user can access to certain services.