- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
The platform of interoperability of the Balearic Islands (PINBAL) is a technological solution developed by the government of the Balearic Islands that enables interoperability between Balearic administrations and the rest of the State.
PINBAL permite realizar consultas (ya sea a través de una aplicación web o mediante servicios web) al servicios disponibles a través de la Plataforma de Intermediación del Estado y a los servicios propios definidos en el ámbito de la Comunidad Autónoma de las Islas Baleares. En particular PINBAL permite gestionar:
> Entities: are all those administrations affixed to the Covenant of Interoperability
> Services: are the package of services available through the platform either own or intermediatos.
> Users: that can be representatives of entities with permissions to create other users, users delegates who are users who have permissions to perform queries to services or users auditors.
> Procedures: are the set of administrative procedures to which a user can access to certain services.