- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
30/2007 of October 30, government contracts provides in Article 42 the obligation of the recruitment agencies of spreading through the “ Contracting profile ” information concerning the contract award procedures to ensure transparency and public access to information concerning your contractual activity.
The system is accessible from the addresses:
To this end, the system complies with the following objectives:
Difusión a través de Internet del perfil de contratante de los órganos de contratación.
Inclusion in the contracting profile information concerning the contractual activity of the contracting authority, such as useful information of a general nature, announcements of information or final awards contracts and in any case bid information temporary contracts.
Incorporation of mechanisms to reliably verify the start of the public dissemination of information.
Additionally, contemplates the possibility that through convention, the rest of Adminsitraciones of the Autonomous Community can use this tool to publish your information from Contracting profile to allow the publication with the maximum guarantees and increase the level of transparency through the concentration of information in a single portal recruitment.
The measurable results to obtain are directly associated with the level of compliance of a law of the characteristics of contract law of the public Sector, i.e. a total compliance in both the quantity of procedures, as in the number of ads and interim and final Awards.
On the other hand, it is possible to quantify the number of agencies and local administrations that still authorized by law, to establish their own mechanisms of publication of the Contracting profile, with the government convenian march to use this tool.
As indicators of use will be measurable:
- El número de accesos por parte de los ciudadanos y por parte de los empleados públicos
- The number of Administrative Documents published
- The number of registered users in the tool
Following the customer support to users:
- The number of consultations and resolute
Además del obligatorio cumplimiento de la LCSP, en Aragón se ha intentado mejorar el procedimiento de publicación tanto, de cara a los usuarios como a la propia organización:
- Removing the prescription of mandatory referral of accompanying documents (sheets) at the service of Administrative Information
- Unifying formats and contents of tender notices and award for its publication in the corresponding Bulletin.
- Incorporating electronic signature in the daily work of those responsible for recruitment.
In the medium term are planned new enhancements aimed mainly to increase the level of efficiency in the process of publication of procurement information
- Generating documents resolution.
- Generating the award from the Advertisement Published
- Integrating the profile with the Official Bulletin for an automatic synchronization of publications
- Establecimiendo of an alert system associated with the management.