- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
Health Rioja launched in 2009 project PATCAR , an initiative that contributes to the system's sustainability and positioned at the citizen in the center of the health care model through the development of a series of actions aimed at improving the quality of care and clinical trials, as part of the bet clear and determined by the benefits provided by the techniques of tele-medicina, tele-diagnóstico, tele-monitorización and remote access to information , which has been concretized with an effective implementation of tools and processes TIC.
- Improve the service provided to the citizen riojano both in the area of health centre and hospitable.
- Responding to the growing demand for health services , especialmente aquellos derivados del envejecimiento de la población y de unos hábitos de vida cambiantes.TCAR
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
The project PATCAR has required the previous implantation of six major technological projects a strategic: convergence of telecommunications networks in a large network multi-servicio, physical consolidation of servers and storage, the unification of information sources in six great repositories (citizens, professionals, products, medicines, medical history and medical image), the implementation of a “ bus ” of integration and interoperability, the establishment of security policies, data protection, high availability and continuity of business and finally, the introduction and deployment of a Single Electronic Clinical History and for the entire global Rioja, integrated with the project Digital clinical history of the National health system.