- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
PAe (the Portal E-government) is a centralized information point where to publicize the current situation of electronic administration: news and events, reports, studies and newsletters, legislative authority, organization, strategies, solutions and infrastructure and common services, etc.
Its objective is to bring and centralize the supply of complete solutions, reports, indicators, news, etc. run by different agencies and E-government that facilitate both development and implantation of electronic administration as know the current state of its implementation.
Within the PAe integrates:
- Observatory of electronic administration - OBSAE: the observatory publishes reports, studies on progress of E-government with the collaboration of the different public administrations
- Technology transfer centre - CTT: the CTT publishes a comprehensive directory of applications or/and solutions whose objective is to promote the reuse of solutions for all public administrations.
Furthermore include services like subscriptions to RSS and newsletter, the channel broadcast on twitter @obsae, high new solutions in the CTT or communities of collaboration and participation in the different solutions and communities and participation in discussion forums.