- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
The application of notifications MAY aims to manage centrally communications AEPD. The management of files with personal data requires specific actions of control and supervision so that the service of E-government centralizes these activities both in the regulatory aspect as its notification to the AEPD. users distributed by departments reported in the application itself all those aspects associated to data protection of files through a form established to that effect. The service of E-government checks and verifies the correctness of the information and, where appropriate, to the reference to the AEPD through the tools of interoperability that this provides.