- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
El Servicio de Consulta de Poderes Notariales es un servicio horizontal que se ofrece a todas las Administraciones para la consulta de subsistencia de Poderes Notariales y de Administradores.
On 23 May 2014 an agreement was signed between the General council of notaries and the secretariat of state of Public Administrations, which enables the consultation of the state of the powers of attorney to agencies of the General administration of the state.
Subsequently, was signed an addendum to this covenant which enables also the query to agencies of autonomous communities and Local entities.
The advantages offered by the use of this service are:
- Permanent and effective checks the validity of the powers before the administration
- Removal of the need the person of the initial presentation of the copy of a power
- Eliminación de la necesidad de la compulsa de los poderes originales
- Obtención de copia simple de un poder a partir de su CSV (Código Seguro de Verificación)
- Immediate notification when a Power Of Attorney changes its validity
This service is only available for public administrations .
To make use of this service, you must make a request to the CAID filling out the Web form of opening of applications for technical support
Additionally, if it is an autonomous community or entity Local, you must fill out, sign and send the CAID document protocol of Accession.