- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
Different national and European organisations that provide both electronic services as presence, power required academic data electronically to reduce the burden of their managed, simplify its procedures and move in compliance with current regulations.
For this reason was born the project NISUE (interoperability Node of the Spanish University System) , and stick as an essential actor that somewhere between universities and these different organizations, becoming the single point for the exchange of information between both university universities themselves as between these and other agencies or institutions.
CRUE-TIC framed this project in his fruitful collaboration with the Ministry of Finance and Public Function (MINHAFP), launched in the context of each delivery of electronic administration services, and that extends to areas such as the development of technical standards of ENS and the ENI, project s concrete moves AS edufide-ii, and the project of European identification stork, together with its evolution stork2, among others.