- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Set of 4 plugins Moodle (local, block, and current item) that working from an algorithm that detects the student's talker profile (non-reader, neo reader and advanced reader) adapt the user interface Moodle to its characteristics. The plugin includes the local detection algorithm to fit the profile global role. The plugin block adapts the display of the courses to profile reader within Moodle site. The plugin course format allows you to adjust the display of the courses to individual student profiles according to their competence drive. The theme of INTEF accessible and adaptive incorporates all the modifications in Moodle will cause the other three plugins.