Full name of the initiative:
Then her 24 x 7
- Posting modernization in the municipality of Then Her directly improving management services and attention to the citizen with support in new technologies, surpassing the physical limitations of buildings and schedules in which the local administration of Lugo focuses its activity today.
- Simplify and optimize the development of municipal administrative procedures, beginning with those that are more frequent and priorities in relations of citizens with the town hall, for an improvement in the quality of service.
- Desarrollar un sistema de administración electrónica que permita a los ciudadanos tramitar de forma sencilla y segura procedimientos desde Internet, así como obtener información fiable y actualizada sobre el estado de tramitación de los mismos o sobre cualquier otro aspecto de la gestión municipal de su interés, con acceso a contenidos personalizables.
- Hacer más accesible la relación operativa de los ciudadanos (personas físicas y jurídicas) con el Ayuntamiento, abriendo nuevos canales de comunicación durante todas las 24 horas del día y los 7 días de la semana.
- Speed up and normalize relations of the Municipality with citizens, integrated within the municipal activities through daily bidirectional channels of communication and multiplatform based on new technologies.
- Optimize the use of resources in the municipal back-office procedures, as well as provide all necessary information for the improvement of the same by whom the required for decision-making.
- Enable and prepare the integration of services platform Then Her city hall with other public administrations, providing comprehensive services and information to citizens.
- Obtener el máximo rendimiento de las infraestructuras tecnológicas y de comunicaciones existentes en el municipio de Lugo.
The name “ 24x7 THEN HER ” refers to the primary objective of the project which is to use the new information technologies to open the municipality to citizens 24 hours a day 7 days a week via the multichannel platform.
Platform for e-administración
The municipality of Then Her available software components, which made it possible to achieve the success of the project reducing delivery times. In this project has been pursued the implantation and configuration of the processing platform developed in the Andalucian marvel Board, as well as the integration of all components of this platform with the integration of bus available to the Municipality of Then Her. That is, it has installed part of the processing platform developed by the board of Andalucia and consists of
electrónico, y componentes de la plataforma SIGEM promovida por el Ministerio de Industria, Turismo y Comercio (notificación telemática SNTS y el módulo de archivo de SIGEM), y como sistema de Información de la Gestión de Archivos, ALFRESCO cómo componente de Gestión Documental, todo eso bajo a carpeta ciudadano del portal y la integración del software de la suite JES del Ayuntamiento de Lugo, de manera que se utilice un bus de integración, buscando que se garantice la interoperabilidad de todos los componentes de la plataforma.
The architecture of electronic administration platform on the selected and that is developing the project corresponds to the platform W@ndA, that is represented in the following scheme:
information and care bidirectional supported in information systems and in communication technologies, empowering and redirect the office of attention to the citizen as necessary complement for structuring these relations.
The systems involved are classified in the following blocks or families according to their function:
Information systems and corporate platforms Town
. Represent those systems that in one way or another or involved for the electronic processing Platform. Platforms and services of electronic administration implanted
. Are modules that make up the electronic administration platform on which are implanted procedures and that have been installed as part of the first phase of the project. Except in the case of the file, the rest of modules are part of the platform W@ndA of electronic administration:
Enterprise Server Bus
- @ries: platform of registration in W@ndA.
- : Trew@ processing engine in W@ndA.
- Model@: modeling tool W@ndA procedures.
- Solicit@: tool design and generation of W@ndA forms.
- @firma: platform of electronic signature.
- Port@firma: tool for electronic signature of documents.
- ALFRESCO: platform ECM to archive of documents.
. It is the system that enables communication between the previous platforms. This Bus of integration is used for all applications for processing so that the needs of communication and exchange of data and information between applications fall on Him. In this way, provides an abstraction layer to applications and independent platforms allowing the logic between applications of possible developments and changes on the platform of Processing.
requirements for the operation of the platform are detailed below:
Java Enterprise System (JES)
With the introduction of Java Enterprise Systems (JES), Then Her City Council has an intermediate software environment (middleware) and complete based on open standards for:
- You can build all the infrastructure necessary to dispose of networked computer (Web Services Infrastructure),
- For the overall management of the identity of users of systems and
- Additionally also to solve major infrastructure needs high availability software (SunCluster).
Java Enterprise System includes the following components:
- Portal Server
- Portal Server Secure Remote Access
- Portal Server Mobile Access
- Messaging Server
- Calendar Server
- Instant Messaging Server
- Directory Server
- Directory Proxy Server
- Identity Synch for Windows
- Access Manager
- Identity Manager
- Application Server Is/EE
- Message Queue EE
- Web Server
- Web Proxy Server
- Sun Cluster & Sun Cluster Agents
- Studio Vegas
- Studio Enterprise
- Sun N1 Service Provisioning System
Java Composite Application Platform Suite (JCAPS)
The platform that is used in the project becomes the structure of portals Then Her council, and consists in the suite based on open standards Sun Java Composite Application Platform Suite (JCAPS), which contains all the features necessary for the development and implementation of a service oriented systems (SOA), giving to this tools for the rapid development of new services compounds, for reuse and adaptation of technologies and resources already existing in the organization.
requirements are detailed below:
- Development environment/Validation:
Machines: 3 servers Sun Fire X2200 M2
S.O.: OpenSuSe 10.3 x86 _ 64
1 server (@firma)
1 server (development platform: trew@, solicit@, port@firmas, @ries, alfresco)
1 server (validation platform: trew@, solicit@, port@firmas, @ries, alfresco)
Machines: 4 servers Sun Fire X2200 M2
S.O.: OpenSuSe 10.3
1 server (solicit@ façade and @ries)
1 server (@firma and alfresco)
1 server (@ries and solicit@)
1 server (trew@ and port@firmas)
Machines: 2 servers Sun Fire X2100 M2
S.O.: SUSE Linux Enterprise Server 10
S.G.B.D.: Oracle 10gR2
Machines: 5 servers Sun Fire X2200 M2, 2 load balancers Nortel
S.O.: Solaris 10
2 Web servers
2 Applications servers
1 server Pre-producción