- - SIR liburutegiko 2.0.6.R1 bertsioa argitaratua
- Bertsio berria erabilgarri 9.0 ekoizten dute
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- Plataformak Cl@ve, identifikatzeko eta sinadura elektronikoa, hamar milioi erabiltzaile erregistratu ditu
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- Hemen zaude:
- Hasiera >
- - Irtenbide CTT >
- A (Zerrenda bateratua koordinatzea eta Gorabeherak Ditu) >
Consolidated Incidents of the List and Threats Coordination for (A)
- Short _ Name:
- The Consolidated List for the Coordination of Incidents and Threats (LUCIA) is a tool developed by the National Computer Emergency Response Team at the National Cryptology Centre (CCN-CERT) for the management of cyber-incidents in the bodies/units in which the National Security Scheme (ENS) is applied. It is aimed at improving coordination between CERT and the organisations or bodies it works with. It is based on the Request Tracker (RT) and Request Tracker for Incident Response (RT-IR) systems (the latter used in incident response equipment), having been customised to meet CCN-CERT requirements and procedures and to comply with ENS.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Business, Edozein Public Administration
- Network service applications in customers sar, Installable product
- Solution of Type:
- (Application service Infrastructure aukeratu.
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Management of services and systems , Communications infrastructure and messenger , Horizontal services for the AA.PP
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector, osasuna
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- Interoperability level:
The Consolidated List for the Coordination of Incidents and Threats (LUCIA) is a tool for the management of cyber-incidents in the bodies/units in which the National Security Scheme (ENS) is applied. It is aimed at improving coordination between the National Computer Emergency Response Team (CERT) and the organisations or bodies it works with.
LUCIA features a common language for the classification of incidents in terms of danger, and for incident traceability and follow-up. Besides, it allows for task automation and integration into already implemented systems.
Three types of the management of A enables cyber-incidents:
within the body (organisation Incidents • ditu.
• Incidents from the Early-Warning System of the SARA network (SAT-SARA).
• Incidents of the System Early-Warning from the Internet (SAT-INET).
• Incident management tool in the absence of other tools or in case a special tool is required for this purpose.
• Compliance with ENS standards and CCN-STIC-817 guideline for incident management within the ENS.
• Common language for incident classification in terms of danger in accordance with CCN-STIC-403 and CCN-STIC-817 guidelines, based on a two-level system approved by international organisations.
• Improved coordination with the CERT at the National Cryptology Centre (CCN) (CCN-CERT) and other organisations using its services through security incident integration with CCN-CERT.
security incidents of information about Improved • exchange.
Gertaerak eta • traceability garrantzia.
More effective management • processes.
Task • automation and integration systems into other.
gertaerak causes and Classification • closure.
Knowledge • databases:
projects and management of Better • SAT-SARA SAT-INET