- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Open source application for the control of statistical confidentiality tabular data based on the methodology of deletion of cells.
Deleting cells is a technique of protection statistical confidentiality widely known and applied to the tabular publications of statistical data.
The problem of finding the abolition of optimal cells, ensuring the confidentiality of data, hides the smallest amount of information is known as a problem of deletion of cells (CSP: Cell Suppression Problem)
JCSP is an application which serves to raise a problem search CSP deletion that ensures Optimal levels of confidentiality set and uses the linear optimizer open GLPK for its resolution through the branch-and-cut method.
The application was developed based on open standards and using a linear optimizer open source (GLPK).
The application has been tested on bookstores CSPlib examples and disseminating statistical data from the AEAT.
The application JCSP integrates into the system OLAP (OnLine Analytical Processing) open dissemination of statistical information called JRubik.