- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
This application provides access to the inventory of local public Sector state, formed by any legal forms connected in Article 2 of the Act 47/2003 of 26 November, General budgetary, except the General administration of the state, and includes all the State Agencies formed in application of the law 28/06, 18 July of state agencies for improving public services. Furthermore include the local public Sector with specific legislation.
For each of the Bodies provides its general data and postcards, the structure of domain, the data económico-financieros more significant and the regime of control. It also offers the inventory of State Consolidables groups, providing for each state companies that form part of the consolidation perimeter. As additional information, provides information about Others carried out by the state: consortia, corporations and foundations, which contains the state, directly or indirectly, as one of the components of a minority.
The inventory of the local public Sector State began with all those living Bodies to 1 January 2004, and will be reflected all variations on any of the data. The inventory of State Consolidables groups began at the situation as of 31st December 2005, according to Order DURING/553/2005 of 25 February.