- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
The Computer inventory management it is a necessity in any IT department, as well as a time-consuming and unappealing, being easy to the emergence of misalignment between the park right, and inventoried if there is meticulous.
The implementation GLPI/OCS allows to manage the computer equipment with a high automation in the collection and maintenance of data, providing both the incorporation as the maintenance of information concerning teams in network.
Obviously also allows complete inventory through the maintenance handbook of those teams or data that by their nature cannot be available in network.
The objective of this project is the achievement of an inventory of computer park homogeneous and updated for all the headquarters with a maintenance of the automated information as possible.
Inventory management application is a computer park management based on a free software development, with the consequent economic savings in licenses that implies. Such development consists of two Web applications that are complementary:
- OCS : allows to gather information in an automated way of each equipment installed in network.
- GLPI : feeds on the information gathered in OCS and complemented with any data you wish to manually set up as data security, shipping dates, records partners, etc.
Apart from the typical features of any application of computer inventory management as searches, forms distributed by tabs, etc, incorporates other tools as a database of knowledge, generation of reports, stock management of equipment, or append external files with additional information.
- A single repository of your computer park.
- La gestión distribuida de dicho parque informático para facilitar su mantenimiento.
- The normalization of procedures for performances in reference to the computer park (shipments, high, low, desafectaciones, etc.)
- The maintenance of an updated inventory.
Most notable advantages are:
- Reduction of effort in the maintenance of information.
- Permite consultar mucha información del parque informático en un único repositorio.
- Have a view of the current situation of inventory including its interconnections.