- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- El servicio ACCEDA en la NUBE, premio @asLAN en la categoría de Servicios Digitales Compartidos
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Integration Libraries With @firma Platform and Server Signature (Integr@)
- Short Name:
- The Integration Libraries With @firma Platform and Server Signature (Integr@) comprise Java classes, configuration files and XML templates for the integration of applications with @firma web services.
They also contain classes to implement signature co-signature and counter-signature functions in various formats for easy inclusion of digital signature from the server.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector, Personal documents
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
- Windows, Unix, Linux
The Integration Libraries With @firma Platform and Server Signature (Integr@) comprise Java classes, configuration files and XML templates for the integration of applications with @firma WS.
Integr@ has the following functions:
• Automated access to web services @firma (communication, security, authorisation).
• Generation of XML interfaces or parameters for @firma platform V5 services.
• Parsing or transformation of @firma XML replies into a set a parameters.
The users of the integration kit shall interact from a library or an application programming interface (API) in JAR format.
Two software components are provided to be used independently: one for @firma service requests and another for the transformation of parameters into XML messages and vice versa.
For the configuration of the software components, external configuration files are provided, which are independent from the environment in which they are used.
The application used for the integration must use Java as programming language.