InSide is a system for the management and exchange of electronic documents and files that meets the requirements of the ENI
- Operations on Electronic File.
- Modifications of metadata associated with the file. Modifications of state of the file.
- Association of existing documents to files.
- Partnership between files.
- Management of folders within the file.
- Obtaining the Contents of the file.
- Generating signatures, sealed electronically.
- Generation of the display of the Contents of a file.
- Search for files.
- Generate login credentials.
- Send files to the Justice ministry.
- Operations on Electronic Document:
- High (or unsigned documents previously signed, sealed in server).
- Modifications of metadata associated with the document.
- Search for documents.
G-Inside functionality :
- Generation of the ENI XML files and electronic documents, not necessarily stored in InSide.
- Validation of documents and files ENI.
- Display generation ENI documents.