- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- ASSI bertsio berria (v2.2.0)
- Erabiltzaileen alta, aldakuntza cl@ve prozeduretan.
- SARTU hodeian zerbitzua, Zerbitzu Digitalak kategorian saria @asLAN Partekatuak
- Atxikitzeko hitzarmen ezaaren inprimatzeko prozedura irudian, Zentro Hau
- Hemen zaude:
- Hasiera >
- - Irtenbide CTT >
- Azpiegitura eta sistemen Dokumentazio Elektronikoa >
E-Document System and Infrastructure (InSide)
- Short _ Name:
- Access sarbideak:
- Inside sarbidea
- InSide is an e-file and document management system meeting the National Interoperability Framework requirements for obtaining and storing files and documents. It enables the fully digitised management of documents within living file management prior to final storage in durable and interoperable formats.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Network service for end-users , Network service integrable in customers applications , Installable product
- Solution of Type:
- Open source aplikazioa
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Management of services and systems , Support for the processing mail , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Websites, electronic headquarters and attention to the citizen
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- JAVA, Web Services
- Operating system:
- Linux, Windows,
InSide is a system for managing electronic documents and files meeting the requirements so that both can be stored and/or retrieved according to the National Interoperability Framework. It involves the fully electronic document management of the live handling of the file as a prior step to the final archiving of the documents in an interoperable way and durable format.
InSide is provided in two different ways for the use of any administration:
InSide allows to store and edit documents and electronic files in any document management system that supports the CMIS standard and the mandatory metadata associated. It allows the association of documents to files and the management of the index (using folders and links to files).
It also enables the validation and display of documents and files for use in paper, and the management of each managed file firms.
G-Inside ( Inside Generator )
G-Inside is a set of web services in the SARA cloud in order to validate and generate documents and files based on NIF and generate PDF documents to display the electronic documents and files. G-Inside does not store, it can only be used as a means of conversion to electronic documents and files for storage on another system. It allows the use of services for syntactic validation of documents and electronic files.