- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
The initiative HELIUM is focused on the development of a corporate files open source, integrated with the current technological infrastructure and services existing corporate management .
The main stages followed in the implantation have been:
- Adaptation to the technological standards our organization.
- Integration with the existing corporate systems (authentication and digital signature, processing system, manager of documents, etc …).
- Introduction of new functionalities non-existing in the early versions of the product.
From the standpoint functional, the tool allows Helium shape administrative procedures and make the execution of flow of files to allocate the tape to perform each responsible .
From the point of view organizational in the project identifies three types of players, those responsible for the administration, those responsible for the development and deployment of procedures and users involved in the processing, which in turn will have different profiles according to their responsibility within each procedure.
Some Bodies collaborators in the project were the Consell of Mallorca Island (Assignment first version) and Fundació IBIT (Transfer to other institutions).
From the point of view operation , los responsables de los procedimientos acceden y ejecutan sus tareas pendientes que se corresponden con los trámites que deben llevar a cabo dentro de los expedientes. Al ejecutar un trámite el expediente avanza hasta el próximo creando la tarea correspondiente para su responsable.