- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- Más del 50% de las universidades públicas se integran en AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
Starting position and origin of the initiative
In 2006, the Generalitat de Catalunya (GC) found a strategy of launching of technological solutions corporate of electronic administration. De esta iniciativa nacieron una serie de proyectos que, si bien cumplen objetivos diferentes, son complementarios y se han ejecutado con un sentido estratégico de coherencia entre ellos: la Plataforma de Integración y Colaboración Administrativa – PICA , the platform of connection with the citizen ( GSIT ), the processing platform online ( PICA-GSIT together), the platform of electronic file ( SIGEDA ), etc.
- Provide citizens and businesses multichannel and immediate access different services of relationship with the administration.
- Facilitate a vision added and updated the rule of interactions de ciudadanos y empresas con la administración, independientemente del canal por el que se originaron.
- Grant for citizens and businesses the ability to define the channels of notice to be notified about changes and developments in his efforts.
- Offer citizens and businesses the possibility to manage personal data who want the administration used to contact them.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- The modifying the technical teams involved, both internal and external.
- The coordination of project management with various actors involved and based on modular solutions.
- The quality and care in its execution key was not to suffer a launch traumatic.
- The maturity of any technological solutions used as technology Adobe smart forms.
- The coordination of units for the high level of modularity of the solution.