- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
The Virtual Office of Tràmits (OVT) is the web portal of the GC that informs all actions aimed at citizens and businesses
and provides access to services
supported by the Multichannel Platform gencat Serveis i Tràmits (GSIT).
Since the functional point of view , the OVT enables location of the formalities of interest for the user through the thematic navigation, the search engine of transactions with semantic capabilities and the search guided tape based on multiselección forms. Regarding the accessible services by citizens and businesses through the OVT, highlight the following:
- Access to online processing more than 200 GSIT arrangements and other platforms of the GC.
- Sending consultations, complaints and suggestions to be resolved by the GC.
- Request prior citations for the care presencial in the offices of attention to the Citizen.
- Search status of efforts through a specific code unique identifier.
- Access to Home Folder of efforts para la consulta global de las gestiones resueltas mediante GSIT y el acceso a las notificaciones electrónicas de actos administrativos.
Since the view the implantation of GSIT , following the steps:
- Conceptualization (junio 2006 – mayo 2007): se definieron las funcionalidades de la plataforma, incluyendo prototipos y pruebas de concepto funcionales y técnicas.
- Design and construction phase (June 2007 – December 2008).
- Organizational stage of the launch (January 2009 – December 2009):
- Organized drafting popularized content tape.
- Identified and embodied the first platform users.
- Ran an extensive programme of evidence both functional and technology.
- Support was organized to use the platform as a service professional.
- Start-up phase and ongoing support (January 2010 onwards): currently, the continuous improvement of benefits of GSIT supervision of its operation.
The informative content of the OVT is published in the “ framework ” gencat Obetes Dades (open data) so that they can be consumed by third parties.