Management of permits and Licenses
- Short Name:
- System to seek, handling and managing all applications for Licenses, holidays, and incidences moscosos staff, according to the current regulation of the Charter of Public Employee and regulations applicable in the case of employees at work.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- JUSTICE MINISTRY
- JUSTICE UNDERSECRETARY
- HUMAN RESOURCES S.G.
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Good Practice
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Technical Area:
- Human resources management
- Functional Area:
- Government and the public Sector
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- J2EE, Web Services
- Operating system:
- Linux, Windows
GESVAL: Es un sistema de Gestión para las solicitudes de Permisos, Licencias e incidencias.
Roles are distinguished 4:
Manager :: RRHH which carries the control of any application in the system, follow the same and admission end in the 3 level. Administration of general parameters.
: Authorizing Are the principals authorizing applications in 2 level
Validator: Son los jefes de área que validan las solicitudes en 1 nivel.
Applicant: Remaining staff
Benefits for applicant and validators:
- Realization of Web applications: aid guided and automatic checks
- Ease of authorization and validation of each application: inbox folder signatures for Signing several applications with a click
- Monitoring of applications by the applicant. How is mine? Reception by email of the authorization or not of the application.
- Possibility to attach certificates and permissions vouchers/licences in the form of electronic file (scanned)
- Reconcile planning holidays/others to Responsible: applications in draft mode
- Reduces the total time of processing
- Possibility of delegation of signature
Benefits to RRHH unit:
- Admisión por RRHH automática: validación electrónica de solicitudes. Un solo click
- The system has leaked possible errors previous confusion in timelines and availability
- Facilidad de búsqueda de solicitudes por distintos criterios: solicitante, unidad, tipo permiso, etc
- Electronic file available to consult History or for statistical purposes
- Reducing customer enquiries to hr
- Los datos administrativos de los solicitantes están actualizados por carga diaria desde Unic@-Badaral
- Direct recording of absences on EVALOS (clockwise Control application). Significant saving of time
- Ease of access to the system since the Intranet from the ministry
- Extraction of information and statistics of easy access