- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Application for managing Autonomous Community (GCA) of the unit (Law 39/2006).
La aplicación engloba todo el proceso de gestión de expedientes de dependencia. Cada menú se centra en un aspecto concreto de este proceso. A continuación, a modo de resumen, se enumeran los distintos menús disponibles y se describe brevemente la funcionalidad de cada uno de ellos:
- Applications : Includes registration management unit applications, from the moment that captures the application until the notification to the applicant the start of your procedure.
- Files : Includes records management of dependence.
- People : Includes the management of individuals and the roles involved in the procedure.
- Citations : Includes the management of citations.
- Grade : Includes the management of processes that make up the phase of recognition of dependency since the quote for the valuation until the resolution.
- PIA : Includes the management of processes that comprise the reconnaissance phase of delivery from negotiation to PIA's resolution.
- Services : Includes the management of services of disability, older, telecare and mental health, as well as their corresponding waiting lists and places where services are delivered.
- Centres : Includes the management of centres (accredited or not) associated with the benefits available as required.
- Revisions : Includes the management of revisions (PIA degree and) covered by the process of the law of dependence.
- Resources : Includes the management of resources (PIA degree and) covered by the process of the law of dependence.
- Administration : Includes the user management, templates, roles, maintenance, etc.
- Notifications : Includes the consultation of notifications that were made to citizens and that have been recorded in the application.