GALATEA, common management service of funds FEDERA 2014-2020
- Short Name:
- Access to GALATEA
- GALATEA is a common service in the cloud that allows to Intermediate bodies designated by the competent authority, the integral management, uniform and centralised projects cofinanced with funds FEDERA for the programming period 2014-2020.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Agencies Responsible:
- Political ministry Territorial and Public Function
- Secretariat of state of Public Function
- General Secretariat of Digital Administration
To make the request please fill the form that you will find in:
To this list galatea-avisos @listas-ctt.administracionelectronica.gob.es , you can subscribe to users of Public administrations. To register you can use the following link .
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic Area:
- Functional Area:
- Economics and finance
- Not implemented
- Interoperability level:
GALATEA is a tool that will allow the integral management of the projects to be financed with funds FEDERA for the programming period 2014-2020, whose competence belongs to the General direction of EU Funds, as Management authority.
Es la evolución de la plataforma de explotación de Fondos Europeos del periodo anterior 2007-2013, FNDEU. La Dirección General de Fondos Comunitarios puede delegar competencias de gestión en diferentes Organismos Intermedios.
This application is conceived as a common service in the cloud that covers the management needs of all those agencies that adhere to the service and allows the processing comprehensive, uniform and centralised projects cofinanced with funds FEDERA.
- The submission of applications by potential beneficiaries.
- The valuation and admissibility of the same by managers of Intermediate agencies strapped, including the management of the necessary remedies during the presentation.
- The management and verification of the projects carried out by the beneficiary entity bring contracts and invoices.
- The transfer of certifications of spending to the management authority by Intermediate agencies attached to the service.