- Released version of the library 2.0.6.R1 exchange SIR
- Available in Production 9.0 version of silver
- More than 50% of public universities are integrated in AnotaRCP
- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
Form Creation System for Web Publishing (FORM)
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- Access to FORM
- FORMA is a system to create forms and surveys to be filled out on the web.
It enables editors to create self-managed forms without programming knowledge.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Technical area:
- Services for the Horizontal AA.PP
- Functional area:
- Staff documents, Government and public sector
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
FORM is to system that allows you to generate forms and surveys for filling through the website. The editor provides the ability to create forms, without the need for programming skills and that can be self-administered by each Publisher.
The system allows to generate surveys/forms open, restricted to to closed group of users anonymous, that require signature, etc. Allows you to include questions of open, closed, multiple-choice, unique selection, conditional, attach files, etc.
It gives the possibility to the editor and administrator of the form of being able to manage the answers of the respondents, closing the form when you want , returning responses to the user if desired, export the data to excel for further treatment, etc.
Ultimately, it converts the action to collect information from Governments, replacing the sending of documents in excel, word, etc through e-mail and its subsequent operation by to system that presents information in to unified manner collected through the questionnaire published.
In order to be to user with permissions to create surveys and forms simply should be user of the PAe with profile of public administration.