- The platform Cl@ve, for the identification and electronic signature, reaches ten million registered users
- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- FirmaXadesNet is a C # class library to manage XAdES signatures.
- Target audience:
- Citizens, Any Public Administration, Business, Local Entities
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area:
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector
- GPL (GNU General Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
FirmaXadesNet is a C# class library to manage XAdES signatures. It's based on the Microsoft XAdES starter kit developed by Microsoft France and has support for:
- XAdES-BES, XAdES-EPES, XAdES-T and XAdES-XL signatures.
- Can Detached, Internally Detached, Enveloped and Enveloping signature formats.
- Certificate validation by OCSP and CRL.
- Support for cosignatures and countersignatures.
- Support for RSA-SHA1, RSA-SHA256 and RSA-SHA512 signature methods.
- Signature validation.
All signatures are compliant with the ETSI TS 101.902. v1.3.2. standard.