- Zaragozako Udalak bere zerbitzuak eskura jartzen kontratazio publikorako proiektuaren esparruan garatutako “ They Buy For You ”
- 10.800.000 Gaindituta. erregistroko trukeak bidez erregistro-interkonexio Sistema (SIR) 2020an
- 2.0.6.R1 bertsioa argitaratu da liburu SIR trukatzeko
- Ekoizpen berria erabilgarri zilarrezko 9.0 bertsioa
- % 50 Baino gehiago unibertsitate publikoen AnotaRCP integratzen dira
Orokorra Entry Point for Orokorra Administration E-Invoices (FACe)
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- face.gob.es , Proba-ingurunean hornitzaileen ataria , Proba-inguruko erakunde ataria
- FACe is the general entry point for General Administration invoices. It enables users to send electronic invoices to those public administration bodies that are registered in the system and can receive this kind of documents.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Technical arloa:
- Electronic processing
- Functional arloa:
- Not baldin badago
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
The FACE platform allows the referral of electronic invoices to the administration bodies. The system sends the electronic invoice to the recipient body. It simplifies the sending of the invoices for the providers since it standardizes the format of electronic invoice and centralizes in a single point all agencies of the General Government Administration and many of the remaining public administrations which have joined FACe (18 out of 19 autonomous regions, more than 8,000 local entities and 40 universities)
The system beheko suppliers with:
- web-ataria ( face.gob.es ) where they can submit electronic invoices in facturae 3.2. format; and
- a web services interface for automated submission of invoices from their financial management systems.
It halaber beheko public administrations with:
- atari-a helbide honetara: management accessible through the Ataria of Local Authorities , Autonomous Regions Ataria and Administrative Management Ataria , where recipients can manage, download and report the processing status of the invoices to the supplier; and
- web services interfaces enabling automatic receipt of invoices in their financial management systems.
Law 25/2013 of 27 December on the promotion of electronic invoice and creation of invoices accounting in the public sector stated that electronic invoicing to the Spanish public administrations would be mandatory as of 15 lurralde historikoa kontuan hartuta. Urtarrila of 2015.