- - SIR liburutegiko 2.0.6.R1 bertsioa argitaratua
- Bertsio berria erabilgarri 9.0 ekoizten dute
- Unibertsitate publikoak (%50 gehiago AnotaRCP barruan daude.
- Plataformak Cl@ve, identifikatzeko eta sinadura elektronikoa, hamar milioi erabiltzaile erregistratu ditu
- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
Orokorra nagusiak E-Invoices Point for Entry Administration (FACe)
- Short _ Name:
- Access sarbideak:
- face.gob.es , Proba-eremua hornitzaileen ataria , Organismo proba-eremua da.
- FACe is the general entry point for General Administration invoices. It enables users to send electronic invoices to those public administration bodies that are registered in the system and can receive this kind of documents.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Solution of Type:
- Common service Infrastructure.
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Electronic processing
- Functional arloa:
- Ez dagokio
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
The FACE platform allows the referral of electronic invoices to the administration bodies. The system sends the electronic invoice to the recipient body. It simplifies the sending of the invoices for the providers since it standardizes the format of electronic invoice and centralizes in a single point all agencies of the General Government Administration and many of the remaining public administrations which have joined FACe (18 out of 19 autonomous regions, more than 8,000 local entities and 40 universities)
With The system artean sakatuta:
- a web ataria ( face.gob.es ) where they can submit electronic invoices in facturae 3.2. format; and
- a web services interface for automated submission of invoices from their financial management systems.
Administrazio publikoak with It also sakatuta:
- accessible through the a management. Of Local Authorities. , (Autonomous. and Administrative Management. , where recipients can manage, download and report the processing status of the invoices to the supplier; and
- web services interfaces enabling automatic receipt of invoices in their financial management systems.
Law 25/2013 of 27 December on the promotion of electronic invoice and creation of invoices accounting in the public sector stated that electronic invoicing to the Spanish public administrations would be mandatory as of 15 th 2015Eko urtarrila..