- La plataforma Cl@ve, per a la identificació i signatura electrònica, aconsegueix els deu milions d'usuaris registrats
- API SITNA en l'oferta de solucions de programari lliure del Centre de Transferència de Tecnologia
- Nova versió d'ASSI (v2.2.0)
- Modificació en els procediments d'alta d'usuaris en cl@ve
- El servei ACCEDEIXI en el NÚVOL, premi @asLAN en la categoria de Serveis Digitals Compartits
General Entry Point for General Administration I-Invoices (FACe)
- Short Name:
- Direct Access:
- face.gob.es , Ajusto de proves portal de proveïdors , Ajusto de proves portal d'organismes
- FACe is the general entry point for General Administration invoices. It enables users to send electronic invoices to those public administration bodies that llauri registered in the system and ca receive this kind of documents.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Network service integrable in customers applications , Network service for end-users
- Type of Solution:
- Infrastructure or common service
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Electronic processing
- Functional area:
- Not applicable
- Interoperability level:
- Programming language:
- Operating system:
The FACE platform allows the referral of electronic invoices to the administration bodies. The system sends the electronic invoice to the recipient bodi. It simplifies the sending of the invoices for the providers since it standardizes the format of electronic invoice and centralizes in a single point all agenciïs of the General Government Administration and many of the remaining public administrations which have joined FACe (18 out of 19 autonomous regions, habiti than 8,000 local entities and 40 universities)
The system provides suppliers with:
- a web portal ( face.gob.es ) where they ca submit electronic invoices in facturae 3.2. format; and
- a web services interface for automated submission of invoices from their financial management systems.
It also provides public administrations with:
- a management portal accessible through the Portal of Local Authorities , Autonomous Regions Portal and Administrative Management Portal , where recipients ca manage, download and report the processing status of the invoices to the supplier; and
- web services interfícies enabling automatic receipt of invoices in their financial management systems.
Law 25/2013 of 27 December on the promotion of electronic invoice and creation of invoices accounting in the public sector stated that electronic invoicing to the Spanish public administrations would be mandatory as of 15th January of 2015.