- API SITNA in the supply of free software solutions from the centre of technology transfer
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
Starting position and origin of the initiative
In the legislature 2003-2007 were detected need to boost the provision of specific solutions and/or corporate to all government departments of Navarre creating a philosophy of Common Administration: many procedures managed differently and with different tools according to drive or Department, missing corporate vision. Set the bases to construct common administration, starting with a map of processes to supplement with a corporative system of automated management of administrative procedures integrated with other applications corporativas .
- Improve the quality of the offered service for citizens and businesses, telematizando services, accelerate its procedures and bearing means to inform you at all times the status of your file.
- Streamlines r administrative procedures, categorizándolos in a series of families, automate and computerized subsequently internal administrative management.
- Give support for the future telematics administrative handling , facilitating the work of officials and employees of the administration of Navarre.
- Enable the implementation of a tracking system of management.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- Two fundamental points were the after streamlining processes and elaboration of the map of corporate processes .
- Some difficulty they came from resistance to change of the persons involved, accustomed to working with highly personalised systems
- The current developments lines pass through extender los módulos de las categorías ya implantados a las áreas que todavía quedan as well as conducting related improvements usability of cross-cutting tools , facilitating evolution and management of maintenance the platform and implementation of new modules : management of templates, security, administration, etc.