- - SIR liburutegiko 2.0.6.R1 bertsioa argitaratua
- Bertsio berria erabilgarri 9.0 ekoizten dute
- Unibertsitate publikoak (%50 gehiago AnotaRCP barruan daude.
- Plataformak Cl@ve, identifikatzeko eta sinadura elektronikoa, hamar milioi erabiltzaile erregistratu ditu
- Software libreko konponbideak (API SITNA eskaintzan teknologia transferentziarako zentroa
Application to generate certified paper copies of documents with digital signature and receipts of digital signature (eVisor)
- Short _ Name:
- eVisor is an application to create digital signature receipts and reports in PDF or ODF formats. When the receipts or reports are added a digital stamp or a SVC, they become certified copies. Both report requests and replies are made via web services. eVisor uses XSL templates to create the reports, so that applications can then use their specific formats or layouts.
- Helburuko egitea:
- Public Administration Any
- Installable product
- Solution of Type:
- Open source aplikazioa
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic arloa:
- Laguntza arloa
- Electronic processing , Horizontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail
- Functional arloa:
- Government and public sector, langileak documents
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Operating system:
The application to generate certified paper copies of documents with digital signature and receipts of digital signature (eVisor) brings digital signature to end-users by generating legible documents including signature information. It is available to bodies in the public administration as ready-to-install software.
eVisor generates signature reports or certified paper copies of documents with digital signature (PDF or ODF formats). The reports may contain different types of information about the signing process, the signatory, the signing date, and so on.
The reports are generated using custom-made XSL templates recorded in the system, individual bodies being able to choose their settings to present their reports.
Include the following settings generation requests Report:
Application identifier • values.
XSL • sortzeko erabiltzen da.
• Signature to be viewed or signature location in a repository. Also, replies from the @firma platform can be transferred after signature validation.
Additionally, can be included the following:
• Original document (or document location in a repository), in case a receipt is being included.
verification • Security code (VCC).
• Request for the report to be signed by eVisor, including stamp certificate.
Barcode • QR code or.
includes management for a graphic eVisor interfazea:
• Registration of applications and organisational units in the system, with special settings for various aspects, such as template allocation, certificates to be signed, etc.
• @firma platforms interacting with the system (e.g. Ministry’s central platform or federated systems).
• Keystore management and certificate management for signing and validating operations.