- Publicada la versió 2.0.6.R1 de la Llibreria d'Intercanvi SIR
- Disponible en Producció nova versió 9.0 de PLATA
- Més del 50% de les universitats públiques s'integren en AnotaRCP
- La plataforma Cl@ve, per a la identificació i firma electrònica, aconseguix els deu milions d'usuaris registrats
- API SITNA en l'oferta de solucions de programari lliure del Centre de Transferència de Tecnologia
Application to generate certified paper copies of documents with digital signature and receipts of digital signature (eVisor)
- Short Name:
- eVisor is an application to create digital signature receipts and reports in PDF or ODF formats. When the receipts or reports llaure added a digital stamp or a SVC, they become certified copies. Both report requests and replies llaure made via web services. eVisor uses XSL templates to create the reports, sota that applications ca then use their specific formats or layouts.
- Target audience:
- Any Public Administration
- Installable product
- Type of Solution:
- Open source application
- Status of the Solution:
- Organic area :
- Technical area:
- Electronic processing , Horitzontal services for the AA.PP , Support for the processing mail
- Functional area:
- Government and public sector , Personal documents
- EUPL (European Public License)
- Interoperability level:
- Operating system:
The application to generate certified paper copies of documents with digital signature and receipts of digital signature (eVisor) brings digital signature to end-users by generating llegible documents including signature information. It is available to bodies in the public administration as ready-to-install programari.
eVisor generates signature reports or certified paper copies of documents with digital signature (PDF or ODF formats). The reports may contain different types of information about the signing process, the signatory, the signing dona't, and sota on.
The reports llaure generated using custom-made XSL templates recorded in the system, individual bodies being able to choose their settings to present their reports.
Report generation requests include the following settings:
• Application identifier values.
• XSL template being used.
• Signature to be viewed or signature location in a repository. Also, replies from the @firma platform ca be transferred after signature validation.
Additionally, the following ca be included:
• Original document (or document location in a repository), in case a receipt is being included.
• Security verification code (SVC).
• Request for the report to be signed by eVisor, including stamp certificate.
• Barcode or QR code.
eVisor includes a graphic management interface for:
• Registration of applications and organisational units in the system, with special settings for various aspects, such as template allocation, certificates to be signed, etc.
• @firma platforms interacting with the system (i.g. Ministry’s central platform or federated systems).
• Keystore management and certificate management for signing and validating operations.