- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedure for the accession to the convention centre of printing AEAT since Notifies
The aim of this guide is twofold, on the one hand, to propose a series of recommendations for electronic headquarters are as uniform as possible regarding operation thus facilitating the use of various offices to citizens, and furthermore, facilitate the work from the point of view of technical and policy those responsible for the implantation of Electronic headquarters.
The guide is prepared for the General administration of the state and public agencies linked or dependent on this, however, is published in the Technological transfer centre because it may be useful to other public administrations: Autonomous communities and Municipalities.
The Guide focuses on everything about Locations (II Titles and (III) of the "1671/2009
So in the guide addresses the following sections:
- Electronic headquarters
- Identification and authentication of citizens
- Identification and authentication of offices and their communications
- Verification of certificates and conditions of interoperability
Cada apartado se divide en dos partes. La primera se presenta a modo de "Preguntas más Frecuentes" con su respuesta incluyendo las citas literales a los artículos del RD 1671/2009 o de la Ley. La segunda se presenta a modo de resúmen, como un esquema de pasos a seguir para cumplir con cada punto.
At the end of the guide are a series of Annexes. The first three collected to develop standards for all departments (Annex 1), by the ministries of Presidency and Industry, tourism and business together (Annex 2) and by the ministry of Presidency as a horizontal Ministry that presides over the High Council of E-government (Annex 3). Annex 4 reflects the functional requirements from the technical point of view. Annex 5 is a model of Ministerial Order for the creation of an electronic headquarters department. Annex 6 is a guide to installing the root certificate to be published in the headquarters to inform citizens.