- API SITNA en la oferta de soluciones de software libre del Centro de Transferencia de Tecnología
- New version of THUS (v2.2.0)
- Change in high procedures of users in cl@ve
- The service ACCESSES in the cloud, @asLAN Award in the category of Digital Services Shared
- Procedimiento para la adhesión al convenio Centro de Impresión de la AEAT desde Notifica
Starting position and origin of the initiative
On the one hand, DG of quality of services and attention to the citizen, competent in administrative simplification, was interested in carrying out a pilot study of reduction of costs administrative.
On the other hand, the modification or project of modification of two procedures related to companies in the industry DG, energy and mines, some volumes of significant annual processing and very good provision of this DG made initiating the work of the study.
- Identification of the obligations of information having to meet companies, after the analysis of the current regulations.
- Quantification of administrative burdens (CA) derived from these obligations of information.
- Identification and implementation of measures to reduce or eliminate administrative burdens.
- Measuring the impact on reducing administrative burdens and on the opportunity cost (CO) that modifications of the current legislation in the Autonomous Community level could pose.
Main challenges and key aspects for the implementation
- As can be seen from the calculations, no doubt about that a decrease deadlines for handling of procedures administrative is extremely interesting for companies, which determines a shortening the time at which they can get to market their products, and increases business expectations.
- From the point of view of the AAPP, it is interesting to make an effort in the decline the processing time administrative procedures, in addition to administrative simplification of procedures.